In early 2012 we interviewed six “ex” climate activists and asked them the following questions:
- What got you involved in climate activism?
- Which groups were you involed in?
- How long were you involved?
- What kept you involved?
- Why did you stop?
- What would it take for you to get back involved?
- What, in your opinion, should climate activists in Greater Manchester be doing now?
Here are the transcripts of all of those interviews. We promised anonymity so all identifying information has been removed, and each interviewee is referred to by an initial (which bears no relation to their actual name). Click below to read the interviews.